Thank you for visiting the HSE01.COM (‘this website’). All entry and use this website represent you accept this website’s terms of service.
Because this website service source is numerous, this web site may appear delay, omission or out of alignment. The content of this website does not provide any warranty. This website cannot and will not guarantee this web site or the content is accurate, completeness, timeliness, also not guarantee the relevant content if involved in tort, ownership, commercial potential, or is suitable for particular purpose use. This website declares, do not provide any express or implied guarantee on such situations.
If found any infringement involving the content or picture in this website, please email to [email protected] , we will try our best to deal with as soon as possible.
If you or any other person completely or in part due to the negligence or other can’t control accident to direct use of this website and cause death or personal injury during the acquisition, incorporated, interpretation, reports or delivery of this website and any site content, this website are not undertake any responsibility for related loss or damage. In any case, this website is not responsible for your and any others’ any decision or action base on trust this website or this website material.
General terms and conditions
All entry and use this website represent you accept this website’s terms of service. This website may not be used for any illegal purposes. This website will also revise terms of service content from time to time, so please often reread the content of the terms of service when entering or use of this website. Any use of this website or the website service people deemed to have accepted revised terms of service content once the latest revision of the term of service published.
You cannot use this website anytime if you don’t accept the terms of service content.
This website will expressly reject any revise and enlarge provision or provision conflict to these terms of service content. Any such provision does not have any effect.
You understand and agree that this website may at any time suspend website operation or change the site content and do not need to make any notice. You also understand and agree that this website may at any time for any reason to suspend or limit your use of this website and do not need to make any notice.
Copyright and restrict use
All services provide by this web site, including, but not limited to the words, content, photos, video, sound and pictures, are property of this web site, and also protect by copyright law and other intellectual property rights. This website and all the related services only for your personal and non-commercial use. You agree may not copy, remake, modify, show, display, print or store any service content provide by this website and cannot make any derivatives through this website content. You also agree, unless it is expressly permitted by this website, you cannot release, transfer, broadcast or through any transfer the service content provided by this website to any person, including but not limited to same company or organization person.
Additional Terms of Law
These terms of service, your rights and responsibilities, and any actions according to these terms of service are subject to the Legislations of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”). This term of service just same as a completely contract sign and performance in Hong Kong. Even though any provision of this terms of service invalid or unenforceable under related law, other provisions of this terms of service also continue to completely effective. And the invalid or unenforceable provision will be replaced by the effective provision which is the most closest to the original provision intention.
Any rights not expressly prescribed in these terms of service are all rights reserved. These terms of service are the whole and final agreement of this website and this service, and replace any agreements with you previous or at the same time with this website and this service.
Linked Information and other Third-Party Websites
This website may provide or assist in providing links to third-party websites. The links are produced solely as a convenience to users of this website. Provision of, or assistance in providing, any links at this website to any third-party website does not give rise to any statement, representation or warranty, express or implied, that the company agrees with, approves, recommends or endorses the contents of any such third-party websites. The provision of any links to third-party websites shall not constitute any form of co-operation or affiliation with the Government of any such third parties or external websites. The company shall not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) howsoever arising from or in respect of your use or misuse of or reliance on, or inability to use such links to any third-party website or your use or reliance on the contents of any such third-party websites. You should refer to the terms and conditions of each such third-party website when using such website.
Any present and future business secrets, patent , copyright, trademarks, service marks, technology, and any form of relevant rights according related legislations of local or any out of town government agencies between you and this website, including the service application and registration rights (the “intellectual property rights”),all any time only proprietary property belong to this website .All present and future rights and ownership of this service (including any part of this service and any use of this service by current or future technology) are reserved to this website as proprietary use. Unless you have got special permit by this terms of service, you cannot copy or in any form of use of this service or any part of this service. Unless you have got writing prior approval by this website, you cannot use the intellectual property right of this website or this service; Or participated in any service may contributed to this service’s any person name, or changed or derivative by it.
This Wensite respects personal data privacy and are committed to implementing and complying with the data protection principles and relevant provisions under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
This website may collecting personal information is to provide you, the user, with a customized experience on our network of sites. This includes personalization services, interactive communications, online shopping and many other types of services, most of which are completely free to you.
Promotions, games, message boards, and some activities that run on this website may be sponsored by companies other than this website or may be co-sponsored by this website and another company. Some or all information collected during the activity may be shared with the sponsor in order for the activity to be performed.
We may disclose personal data about you if we are required or permitted to do so by applicable law or legal process.
If you do not agree this website to use your personal data/information, you must immediately notify us your refusal at [email protected]
What Are Cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat and Twitter, it will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: [email protected]